Providing services, support, and guidance to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Philadelphia.
The Department of Public Health leads Philadelphia's COVID-19 response. We provide services, support, and guidance to protect our residents from COVID-19.
As part of this work, we:
- Share guidance and recommendations so people and organizations can make safer choices.
- Work with underserved communities so they can access testing, treatment, and vaccines.
- Offer COVID-19 testing and vaccines at City health centers.
- Supply test kits for community-based organizations and special events.
- Track and analyze local disease activity and trends.
- Provide in-home support and education to high-risk residents who are isolating due to COVID-19.
We're now learning to live with the coronavirus. We'll keep adapting our response so we can reduce new infections and prevent serious illness.
You can help. Get vaccinated and wear a mask in public indoor spaces. Gather outside if you can. Stay home if you have symptoms or test positive for the coronavirus. Together, we can protect ourselves and our community.
Division of Disease Control
1101 Market St., 13th floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 685-5488