The Department of Public Health leads Philadelphia's COVID-19 response. We provide services, support, and guidance to protect our residents from COVID-19.
As part of this work, we:
- Share guidance and recommendations so people and organizations can make safer choices.
- Work with underserved communities so they can access testing, treatment, and vaccines.
- Offer COVID-19 testing and vaccines at City health centers.
- Supply test kits for community-based organizations and special events.
- Track and analyze local disease activity and trends.
We're now learning to live with the coronavirus. We'll keep adapting our response so we can reduce new infections and prevent serious illness.
You can help. Get vaccinated and stay home if you are sick. Wear a mask if you've been around people with COVID-19 recently. Together, we can protect ourselves and our community.