Were you in foster care at age 14+? Did you know that you may be entitled to Pandemic Cash Assistance now?
About Pandemic Cash Assistance
The program provides a one-time cash payment to eligible applicants.
- Applicants ages 18 through 22 who are/were in foster care at the age of 14 years or older.
- Parenting youth ages 14 through 17 and who are/were in foster care at the age of 14 years or older.
Applicants ages 23 through 26 who were in foster care at the age of 14 years or older were formerly eligible for this program. Per federal regulations, these funds were only available until September 30, 2021 for this population.
Effective August 16, 2021, the payment is $800 per eligible person.
The $600 differential is available to those who received an initial $200 payment prior to August 16, 2021. Please connect with your Valley Youth House or Turning Points for Children representative if this applies to you.
How to apply
Individuals can complete this online survey to apply. The program is first-come, first-served.
- English: Click here for survey.
- Spanish: Click here for survey.
- Simplified Chinese: Click here for survey.
- Vietnamese: Click here for survey.
- Khmer: Click here for survey.
Eligible applicants will receive a response. This will happen within three business days or 72 hours. Approved applicants can schedule their gift card pick-up at their own convenience. They can also get connected to more critical resources.
Help spread the word