2-4 PM, Municipal Services Building, 1401 JFK Boulevard, 16th Floor, Room Z
Philadelphia Diesel Difference
10 AM – 12 PM, Corner of 6th and Race Streets, The American College of Physician's Building, 8th Floor Click here to RSVP
- Public Notice – Proposed Revision to State Implementation Plan Incorporating Amendments to Sulfur Content in Fuels
Public Hearing for Amendments to Sulfur Content in Fuels SIP Revision is CANCELLED
- Public Notice – Amendments to Air Management Regulation III. The Control of Emissions of Oxides of Sulfur Compounds.
- Public Notice – PROPOSED REVISION TO THE STATE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF REASONABLY AVAILABLE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY SET FORTH BY THE CLEAN AIR ACT UNDER THE 1997 8-HOUR NAAQS.
- Technical Memos / RACT Plan Approvals documentation.
- Public Hearing to be Held on September 17, 2015 at 6 PM at the Spellman Building, 321 University Avenue, 1st Floor Conference Room, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- Public Comment Period has been extended to September 30, 2015.
- Public Notice – NOTICE OF INTENT TO MODIFY RACT PLAN APPROVALS FOR SIX (6) FACILITIES AND ISSUE A RACT PLAN APPROVAL FOR ONE (1) FACILITY IN PHILADELPHIA.
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Noise and Excessive Vibration Regulations;
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Asbestos Control Regulations.