2-4 PM, Municipal Services Building, 1401 JFK Boulevard, 16th Floor, Room Y
Philadelphia Diesel Difference
10 AM – 12 PM, Corner of 6th and Race Streets, The American College of Physician's Building, 8th Floor Click here to RSVP
- Public Notice – Proposed Revision to State Implementation Plan Incorporating Amendments to Sulfur Content in Fuels
Public Hearing for Amendments to Sulfur Content in Fuels SIP Revision scheduled for Wednesday December 7, 2016 is CANCELLED.
- Public Notice – Amendments to Air Management Regulation III. The Control of Emissions of Oxides of Sulfur Compounds.
- Public Notice – PROPOSED REVISION TO THE STATE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF REASONABLY AVAILABLE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY SET FORTH BY THE CLEAN AIR ACT UNDER THE 1997 8-HOUR NAAQS.
- Technical Memos / RACT Plan Approvals documentation.
- Public Hearing to be Held on September 17, 2015 at 6 PM at the Spellman Building, 321 University Avenue, 1st Floor Conference Room, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- Public Comment Period has been extended to September 30, 2015.
- Public Notice – NOTICE OF INTENT TO MODIFY RACT PLAN APPROVALS FOR SIX (6) FACILITIES AND ISSUE A RACT PLAN APPROVAL FOR ONE (1) FACILITY IN PHILADELPHIA.
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Noise and Excessive Vibration Regulations;
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Asbestos Control Regulations.