To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are accepting payments by appointment at the Municipal Services Building.
If you need additional assistance with your tax or water account, you can request a telephone call back from a customer service representative. If your particular issue cannot be handled over the phone, the representative will make an appointment for you to come into the MSB.
For all other inquiries, please call:
- (215) 686-6442 about property tax,
- (215) 686-6600 about all other taxes,
- (215) 685-6300 about your water service or bill
- (215) 686-0500 about Revenue legal services
Cash, checks, or money orders will be accepted for in-person payments. If you’d like to use a credit card, pay online.
No more than 10 payments can be made in one appointment. If you have more than 10 payments, consider paying online, by telephone, or by mail.
Scheduling an appointment
You can schedule your appointment online, but only for payments at this time. You will need to share the following information:
- First and last name.
- Your mobile telephone number.
- A valid email.
What to bring
You must bring:
- The appointment confirmation you received by text or email. Be ready to show it to the security guard.
- A face mask. You must wear a face mask at all times inside of the Municipal Services Building.
- A form of payment (cash, check, or money order). To use a credit card, pay online.
- Your bill or payment coupon. If you do not have a coupon, print a copy before you arrive.
In-person appointments are only available at the Municipal Services Building (MSB). All visitors must use the entrance on John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Municipal Services Building
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Do not arrive more than five minutes before your scheduled time. Do not enter the building with another person. Only people with appointments will be allowed inside.