Beginning April 4, 2022, the Health Department is reporting vaccine administration data weekly. This dashboard will update with the latest information every Monday. If an official City holiday falls on a Monday, the data will be updated the following day. Unexpected technical issues may also delay reporting.
For information about COVID-19 vaccinations in the rest of Pennsylvania, including how many Philadelphia residents were vaccinated in other PA counties, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
For vaccination datasets, visit OpenDataPhilly.
Skilled nursing facilities vaccine rates
All Philadelphia skilled nursing facilities are required to report on COVID-19 data elements in the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) on a weekly basis. The data shown in the dashboard below is derived directly from NHSN as it is reported by the facility. Reporting errors are possible. The Health Department will not be able to independently verify the correctness of the data reported by the facilities to NHSN and is not responsible for any reporting errors.
City of Philadelphia employee vaccine rates
The following data were compiled by combining employee-submitted vaccine records with other vaccine records that the Health Department maintains and are being reported out in an aggregate fashion. The percentages reported below should also be understood as minimums as they have been developed using data on vaccine administrations that took place in Philadelphia. If City employees were vaccinated in another county or state, it will not be represented in these data at this time.
City employee vaccine rates by departments as of Tuesday, June 14, 2022:
- Mayor’s Office & associated small offices: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Mayor’s Office of Education: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Commerce: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Finance: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Fire: 71% to 80% vaccinated
- Fleet Management: 71% to 80% vaccinated
- Free Library of Philadelphia: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Human Services: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Innovation and Technology: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Labor Relations: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Law: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Licenses & Inspections: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Managing Director’s Office: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Office of the Chief Administrative Officer: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Parks & Recreation: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Planning & Development: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Police: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Prisons: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Public Health: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Revenue: 91% to 100% vaccinated
- Streets: 81% to 90% vaccinated
- Water: 81% to 90% vaccinated
Note about vaccine distribution
COVID-19 vaccine was first received in Philadelphia on December 16, 2020. Healthcare workers and staff and residents of long-term care facilities were prioritized to receive vaccine in the earliest phase of vaccine distribution (Phase 1a).
- On January 19, 2021, the City added Phase 1b priority groups as eligible for vaccination, in addition to continuing vaccination of persons in Phase 1a.
- On April 12, 2021, the City added Phase 1c priority groups as eligible for vaccination.
- On April 16, 2021, all Philadelphia residents 16 and older became eligible to receive the vaccine (Phase 2).
- On May 13, 2021, all Philadelphia residents 12 and older became eligible to receive the vaccine.
- On November 2, 2021, all Philadelphia residents 5 to 11 years became eligible to receive the vaccine.