Philadelphia City Branding Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Text Size:

Food Protection

What do I do if got sick from eating at a food business?

Call 215-685-7495 and report the food business and your symptoms.

How do I start a food business or get an inspection for my business?

A Guide to Permits and Licenses: Opening a Food Business in Philadelphia contains all the information you need to start a food business and/or get an inspection for your business.

How do I get a permit to be a food vendor or sponsor for a special event?

Find out more about special event requirements.