We provide a full range of women's health services at our health centers. Our women's health team includes a gynecologist, a social worker and medical assistant.
- gynecological care
- family planning services
- prenatal and well baby care
- STD testing and treatment
- breast exams
- Pap smears
- cervical cancer screenings
- HIV counseling and testing
Services for non-English speakers
We offer translation and interpretation services in City health centers for patients and their families.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans.
If you are uninsured, we charge a small fee based on family size and income.
We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford.
As a registered patient, you will get your own personal doctor. It's a much better way to get medical care than going from doctor to doctor or rushing to the emergency room when something goes wrong.
- breastfeeding support
- case management and home visiting for families of children with special healthcare needs
(HIP-Health Intervention Program for Families)
- domestic violence support
- case management and home visiting for pregnant women (Healthy Start)
- prenatal outreach and education