2-4 PM, Municipal Services Building, 1401 JFK Boulevard, 16th Floor, Room X
Philadelphia Diesel Difference
10 AM – 12 PM, Corner of 6th and Race Streets, The American College of Physician's Building, 8th Floor Click here to RSVP
- Public Notice – PROPOSED REVISION TO THE STATE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF REASONABLY AVAILABLE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY SET FORTH BY THE CLEAN AIR ACT UNDER THE 1997 8-HOUR NAAQS.
- Technical Memos / RACT Plan Approvals documentation.
- Public Notice – NOTICE OF INTENT TO MODIFY RACT PLAN APPROVALS FOR SIX (6) FACILITIES AND ISSUE A RACT PLAN APPROVAL FOR ONE (1) FACILITY IN PHILADELPHIA.
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Noise and Excessive Vibration Regulations;
- Public Notice - Amendments to The Asbestos Control Regulations.
- Public Notice - PROPOSED REVISION TO THE STATE IMPLEMENTATION PLAN TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF REASONABLY AVAILABLE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY SET FORTH BY THE CLEAN AIR ACT UNDER THE 1997 8-HOUR NAAQS
- Public Hearing For RACT SIP Revision is CANCELLED
- Public Notice - Proposed Revision to the State Implementation Plan to Meet the Requirements of Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) Set Forth by the Clean Air Act (CAA) Under the 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS
- Public Hearing for RACT SIP Revision is CANCELLED
- Public Notice - Air Monitoring Network Plan DRAFT
- Suspension of Enforcement of the Stage II Vapor Recovery Requirements for Newly Constructed Gasoline Dispensing Facilities in Philadelphia
- Public Notice – Public Hearing Notice: February 5, 2014 Air Pollution Control Board Meeting