Skip to main content

Safety & emergency preparedness

Ask about an EMS bill

If you get a bill for care you received by our EMS personnel—including ambulance transport—you can ask questions by calling our billing company at (888) 987-1135.

Get a copy of an EMS report

You can request a copy of an EMS report through the Department of Records.

To subpoena a report, follow the Fire Department’s instructions for subpoenaing EMS reports.

For additional information, see the Fire Department’s privacy policy.

Apply for financial hardship

You can use the financial hardship application to request that the City waive or forgive your EMS bill.

If approved, you’ll receive a partial or complete waiver.