What we do
The Procurement Department assists in getting the City all the materials and services it needs to serve its residents. We inspect supplies and property purchased under City contracts and certify local businesses. Our office also manages public advertising for things like election and health notices, open bids for contractors, and other City needs.
Business owners can bid on opportunities to provide:
- Supplies and equipment for City departments.
- Maintenance or repair services.
- Construction or improvement of a public property, street, bridge, highway, or sewer.
- Concession opportunities on city property.
- Environmentally responsible disposal of waste or city property.
To view open bids, visit the PHLContracts portal on Phila.gov. Instructions for submitting a bid can be found in the bid solicitation.
|Name||Job Title||Phone #||Social|
|Janira Barroso||Director of Purchasing, Services, Supplies, and Equipmentemail@example.com||(215) 686-4770|
|Trevor Day||Procurement Commissionerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-4750|
|Mary Reed||Executive Assistantemail@example.com||(215) 686-4751|
|LaShawnda Tompkins||Director of Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-4760|