Philadelphia City Branding Image

Text Size:

Adults: How You Can Get Your Shots
If you have private health insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare

If you have health insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare, you can get your shots by:

If you don’t have health insurance, you can still get your shots

You can still get your shots through the City’s Vaccines For Adults At Risk (VFAAR) program if you:

  • Are age 19 or older
  • Live in Philadelphia
  • Don’t have health insurance

To get your shots, you can:

What to bring to a City health center

When you visit a City health center, be sure to bring the following with you:

  • Identification (ID), like a driver’s license or any official photo ID
  • Proof that you live in Philadelphia (like mail addressed to you)
  • Your health insurance card (if you have health insurance)

The Health center only needs to know that you live in Philadelphia. Health centers do not require documentation about immigration status to give you your shots.

Home | Info for Travelers | Vaccinate your children | For healthcare providers