Strawberry Mansion Health Center provides high-quality medical care to people who live in Philadelphia.
2840 Dauphin Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132 (map)
Medical Appointments: 215-685-2401
8:00 am - 4:30 pm / Mon-Fri
8:00 am - 7:30 pm every other Thu
SEPTA routes 7, 48, and 39
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, we charge a small fee based on family size and income.
We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford.
As a registered patient, you will get your own personal doctor. It's a much better way to get medical care than going from doctor to doctor or rushing to the emergency room when something goes wrong.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
PrEP is a way for people who do not have HIV to reduce their risk of infection by taking a daily pill. At Strawberry Mansion, PrEP is available as a primary care service. For more information, please contact Sophia Bessias at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-685-2467.