Resumes are currently being accepted for the civil service position(s) listed below:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Public Health is now accepting resumes for these
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Chronic Disease Epidemiologist
- Community Health Registered Nurse
- Dentist 1
- Disease Surveillance Investigator (HIV Diseases)
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Forensic Investigator 1
- Forensic Technician 1
- Forensic Technician 2
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Technologist 1
- Medical Technologist 2
- Public Administration Analyst
- Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner
- Public Health Program Analyst (AIDS)
You may submit your resume via email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the position in which you are interested.
Your resume will be kept on file and we will contact you via email when opportunities become available.
The Department of Public Health is now accepting resumes for the following unpaid internships:
- Tobacco Policy and Control Program Intern (CIAWPL)
- Tobacco Policy and Control Program Intern (Smoking)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Amna.Rizvi@phila.gov.
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive base annual salary
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Deferred compensation program (optional)
- Promotional opportunities
- Hiring and professional bonuses (for selected occupations)
- We offer excellent health benefits for the employee and her/his dependents that include medical, prescription, vision and dental care.
Healthy Work/Life Balance:
- Attractive work schedule
- Job stability: City employees typically enjoy many years of steady employment.
Other career opportunities at the City of Philadelphia
Apply for an internship with the Department of Public Health