The Department of Public Health is now accepting resumes for the Civil Service positions listed below:
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Community Health Registered Nurse
- Dentist 1
- Disease Surveillance Investigator (HIV Diseases)
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Forensic Investigator 1
- Forensic Technician 1
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Technologist 1
- Public Administration Analyst
- Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner
- Public Health Program Analyst (AIDS)
You may submit your resume via email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the position in which you are interested.
Your resume will be kept on file and we will contact you via email when opportunities become available.
For a comprehensive listing of employment opportunities, please visit: www.phila.gov/personnel.
Are you a student interested in internship opportunities with the Department of Public Health?
- To apply for a summer internship with the City of Philadelphia, please visit: www.phila.gov/experiencephila.
- To request an undergraduate/graduate internship or volunteer opportunity with the Department of Public Health, please submit the documents listed below to Health.Interns@phila.gov.
- A completed copy of the Internship Request Form
- Cover Letter
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive base annual salary
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Deferred compensation program (optional)
- Promotional opportunities
- Hiring and professional bonuses (for selected occupations)
- We offer excellent health benefits for the employee and her/his dependents that include medical, prescription, vision and dental care.
Healthy Work/Life Balance:
- Attractive work schedule
- Job stability: City employees typically enjoy many years of steady employment.