Health Center 10 provides high-quality medical and dental care to people who live in Philadelphia.
2230 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149 (map)
Medical & Dental Appointments: 215-685-0639
7:00 am - 4:00 pm / Mon-Fri
Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Malayalam, and Spanish interpreters are available.
Other language interpreters available by telephone.
SEPTA routes 58 and 70
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, we charge a small fee based on family size and income.
We can help you apply for health insurance you can afford.
As a registered patient, you will get your own personal doctor. It's a much better way to get medical care than going from doctor to doctor or rushing to the emergency room when something goes wrong.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- breastfeeding support services
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- basic dental care, emergency dental care
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
HealthCenterConnect (Patient Portal)
PrEP is a way for people who do not have HIV to reduce their risk of infection by taking a daily pill. Find out more about PrEP.