Surveillance is the ongoing and systematic collection, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of data regarding a health-related event.
HIV surveillance collects, analyzes, and disseminates information about new and existing cases of HIV infection, including AIDS.
See below for the number of HIV diagnoses, AIDS diagnoses, deaths, and people living with HIV/AIDS by year in Philadelphia.
- 2015 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
- 2014 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
- 2013 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
- 2012 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
- Men Who Have Sex With Men, Philadelphia 2014
- Heterosexuals at High Risk for Infection, Philadelphia 2013
- Injecting Drug Users, Philadelphia 2012
For more information about HIV/AIDS surveillance in Philadelphia, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.