As part of the City of Philadelphia’s commitment to improve Philadelphia’s air quality and reduce the health-related harm from diesel fuel exhaust in Philadelphia, Executive Order 1-07 requires non-road diesel fueled vehicles operating on City of Philadelphia public works contracts to be equipped with clean diesel technology (diesel retrofits). To find out if this requirement applies to your organization, please review the documents listed below.
- Clean Diesel Fact Sheet – reviews eligibility and compliance requirements.
- Diesel Engine Emissions Control for Public Work Project – the exact text being included in bids advertised that are subject to Executive Order 1-07.
- Application for Exemption Retrofit Requirement – use this form if you believe your vehicle qualifies for an exemption from Executive Order 1-07.
- Fleet Roster Form for Public Works Construction Projects (PDF) – use this PDF version to report all vehicles to be used on site that are subject to Executive Order 1-07.
- Fleet Roster Form for Public Works Construction Projects (Excel) – an Excel version of the Fleet Roster Form.
Clean Air Council
Has limited grant funding to help support the cost of retrofits.
For more information contact: Eric Cheung firstname.lastname@example.org