If you’re applying for funding for a development project, you may need proof that it conforms to the City’s comprehensive plans. Your project might involve:
- Community development.
- Open space.
The Philadelphia City Planning Commission (PCPC) staff can review your project to determine if it aligns with the City’s plans. Staff can provide a plan consistency letter or completed form for projects determined to be consistent with City plans. .
- Community organizations.
- Civic organizations.
- Government agencies.
Where and when
There is no cost for this service.
The PCPC staff must receive your request via email at least 10 business days before you need the letter. In your email:
- Summarize your project’s history, purpose, and partners.
- Attach relevant plans, renderings, or images.
- Provide contact information for two people who can discuss the project. If we can’t reach your first contact, then we’ll reach out to your second for more information.
Also tell us in your email:
- Who we should address the letter to.
- What program you are applying for.
- When the deadline is for receiving the letter.
Note: Your email and its attachments must be less than 10MB in size.