To qualify as an RCO, your organization must:
- Hold regularly scheduled, open meetings.
- Have leadership chosen by the organization members-at-large at regularly scheduled elections.
- Serve a geographic area that has no more than 20,000 parcels.
Some groups qualify as RCOs when they submit a complete application to PCPC. They are:
- Neighborhood Improvement Districts.
- Special Services Districts.
- Ward Committees.
The full RCO program rules and responsibilities are outlined in Chapter 14-300 of the Philadelphia Code, also known as the Zoning Code.