E3 services offer a neighborhood-based, holistic approach to helping out-of-school youth and youth returning from juvenile placement to achieve long-term educational, career, and personal goals, including self-sufficiency. E3 provides support along three connected pathways: Education, Employment, and Empowerment.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- High school diploma or GED attainment.
- Connections to training or post-secondary education.
- Post-secondary access and planning.
- Job readiness training.
- Access to subsidized employment including internships, community service, and service-learning opportunities.
- Transition support into employment, pre-apprenticeships, or other training programs.
- Career coaching.
- Assistance with transportation, childcare, health services, secure housing, and other resources as needed.