The Teen Centers provide a wide range of recreation and social programs for youth, ages 13 to 18. They offer educational and cultural programs, youth development training, mentoring workshops and job readiness courses, in addition to the sports and fitness programs offered at other recreation facilities. Outreach services are also provided to recruit and engage youth in the community who may be at risk.
Some teen center amenities and events include:
- Pool tables, TVs, computers and video games
- Educational programs, including GED classes and mentoring
- Cultural activities, including photography, ceramics and jewelry-making
- Movie nights and social events
- Sports, including basketball, volleyball, soccer and co-ed leagues
- Special events
Contact a facility below for more details.