Due to extremely hot weather, the City is implementing a Heat Health Emergency. You can find Cooling Centers, pools, spraygrounds, recreation centers, libraries with extended hours, and older adult centers on our interactive map. For help call the heatline at (215) 765-9040.
In effect: noon on Wednesday, July 17 to 11:00 p.m. on Monday, July 22

Diversity, inclusion, accessibility & immigration

Request a curb ramp

Curb ramps make it easier for pedestrians to travel between the road and sidewalk. If you notice a place where a curb ramp should be installed or repaired, you can report it to the City.


To suggest a location for a ramp, fill out the ADA ramp request form. You can also call the Streets Department’s Information Hotline at (215) 686-5560.

You will need to provide:

  • The location where the curb ramp needs to be installed or upgraded.
  • The position of the curb ramp. For example, you should explain whether ramps need to be installed at all corners of an intersection, or if only one ramp needs to be repaired.
  • The name of the street that the ramp crosses.
  • Any further comments about the curb ramp location or need.
  • Your contact information.

The Streets Department and the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities will review your request.