In 2015, the City of Philadelphia launched the Indego bike share program. The bike stations connect neighborhoods to resources like SEPTA stations, commercial corridors, public services, parks, and activities.
The public can:
- Suggest locations for new Indego bike stations.
- Host a station at their organization or business.
You can suggest a station on the Indego website. Businesses and community groups can use the same form to offer to host a bike station.
On the form, you’ll be asked to provide:
- The address of the suggested location.
- An explanation of why the location is a good one.
- Suggestions for who to contact in the area.
You can also provide information about yourself and any organizations you represent.