F.S. Edmonds Elementary School was designated a City of Philadelphia community school in 2016.
After extensive outreach and feedback collection led by the community school coordinator and assisted by the community school committee, the following priorities were identified for the school.
- Establish partnerships to increase extra-curricular activities
- Support a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Increase the number of resources and opportunities for families and community members
- Increase the physical activity of students
- Identify resources and opportunities that support social and emotional health
- Identify volunteers and resources to help with school beautification
There are no upcoming events.