In fall 2021, Philadelphia taxpayers started using a new website to file and pay City taxes electronically: the Philadelphia Tax Center. This change is part of a two-phase process to replace our tax system of record. The new system will allow the Department of Revenue to provide you with better customer service.
The new site is the best way to pay, file, and amend business taxes for 2015 and later. Beginning in October 2022, you will find all our taxes and online services on the site.
In phase two (October 2022), you can:
- Pay Real Estate Tax without a username and password
- Register a username and password to create a dashboard of taxes and fees for properties you own
- Apply for Real Estate Tax assistance programs
- Pay Commercial Trash Fees (Refuse Fee), L&I fees, & Police Resource (overtime) fees
- File and pay all taxes online
- Access a more streamlined tax clearance system