What to expect
You can use the Philadelphia Tax Center to:
- Pay Real Estate Tax and apply for Real Estate Tax assistance programs.
- Access a more streamlined Tax Clearance system.
The new site includes many features that were unavailable previously, including self-service options. Also, some existing online services are now easier to understand and complete.
The Philadelphia Tax Center allows you to:
Share secure communication
- Send and receive secure messages from Revenue representatives.
- See all letters you received from Revenue, from November 2021 on.
- Respond online to a letter you received in the mail.
- Upload any audit documents.
Apply for programs and submit requests
- Apply for Real Estate Tax Assistance programs like Homestead, Senior Citizen Tax Freeze, and Long-time Owner Occupied Program (LOOP)
- Apply for a payment agreement.
- Apply for business tax credits.
- Request refunds.
- Request a waiver of interest and penalty.
- Upload W-2s and 1099s.
View and manage your account(s)
- From a single dashboard, view account balances, overdue returns, and payments.
- Give access to accounts to your accountant or other users.
- Manage your account details including name and address.
- Manage tax clearance requests