Sign In
City of Philadelphia

Filing A Complaint

To file a complaint with the PCHR’s Community Relations Division, fill out an intake form and send it or bring it to our Center City office with any necessary documentation. You can also call our office and speak to an intake staff member. If your case is accepted, you will receive a call from a Community Relations staff member to follow up on your complaint.

Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations
601 Walnut Street
Suite 300 South
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Phone 215-686-4670
Fax 215-686-4684