PHILADELPHIA – The Philadelphia Department of Public Health today announced 487 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 novel coronavirus in Philadelphia. That brings the number of confirmed cases to 102,534. In addition, the Department of Public Health also announced 49 new probable cases from rapid antigen tests.
The Department of Public Health confirmed 20 additional fatalities in Philadelphia. This brings the number of residents who have succumbed to the virus in Philadelphia to 2,758. Of the 2,758 total deaths, 1,069 (39%) were long-term care facility residents.
The Department of Public Health reports 519 patients with COVID-19 are currently being treated in Philadelphia hospitals, with a total of 84 on ventilators.
Testing Site Map: A testing site finder at phila.gov/testing helps people find a free COVID-19 test in Philadelphia. Anyone can search for a site by address, click on a map location for specific site information, and filter by day of week and by drive-thru or walk-up.
- City’s COVID-19 homepage: phila.gov/covid-19.
- COVID-19 resources translated into multiple languages.
- Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline: 1 (800) 722-7112.
- Residents can text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to get updates sent to their phones.
- Find out more about testing for COVID-19.
- Businesses with questions about how to comply with the City’s restrictions should email email@example.com.
- The PHL COVID-19 Fund continues to solicit donations to aid nonprofits that are on the frontline of the pandemic.
Resources for Media: