The following project partners are contributing by providing funding, in-kind services, or other resources.
Climate Change Educational Information
Green Power Resources
Education & Outreach Resources
Energy Efficiency Resources
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy – General Information.
- Building Energy Efficiency in Philadelphia
- DOE's Building Energy Codes Program is an information resource on national model energy codes.
- ENERGY STAR for Government Agencies - ENERGY STAR brings your government agency a proven energy management strategy to save energy and money while demonstrating your environmental leadership.
- ACEEE Buildings Guide promotes the development and widespread adoption of energy efficiency improvements in buildings, appliances, and other equipment used in buildings.
- Energy Savers take you directly to resources available across Federal agencies for homeowners, contractors and builders, building managers, realtors, state agencies, drivers and fleet managers, and industry managers.
- ENERGY STAR – Delta Score Estimator identifies the relationship between the percent energy saved in a building and the energy performance rating score of a building using ENERGY STAR.
- ENERGY STAR – Assess Financial Value by using the Financial Value Calculator to estimate increased earnings from energy reductions.
- ENERGY STAR - Use the Cash Flow Opportunity Calculator to help answer critical questions about energy efficiency investments.
- Energy Cost Calculators - The calculators below allow users to enter their own input values (e.g. utility rates, hours of use, etc.) to estimate the energy cost savings from buying energy efficient lighting and commercial, residential and office equipment.
Energy Efficient Procurement
- Center for a New American Dream's Procurement Strategies Program. Helps U.S. state and local governments and other large purchasers incorporate environmental considerations into their purchasing. Publishes success stories of pioneering efforts and conducts training sessions and conference calls to teach purchasers how to identify and buy greener products.
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program and Database. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Comprehensive source of information on green purchasing. Database includes green contract language and specifications, voluntary standards and guidelines, and other practical information.