Skip to main content

Refund petition form

Use this form to request (“petition”) a refund on any City of Philadelphia tax, except if you’re an individual seeking a refund for Wage Tax overpayment. You can also use this form to request a refund on water bills and other fines or fees collected by the City. You don’t need to fill out this form if you’ve already requested a refund on your City tax return.

Please return these forms using the postal service to the address printed on them. Because this form contains confidential information, please do not submit it by email. Email is not a secure way of sending confidential information.

We may contact you if we need more information.

Name Description Released Format
General refund petition PDF Use this form to request a refund on a City tax, bill, or fee. March 18, 2024