The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a series of unprecedented challenges for Philadelphia. The City’s response, coordinated by the COVID-19 Recovery Office, works to ensure that Philadelphia recovers from the pandemic in a way that:
- Protects public health and safety.
- Is fiscally responsible for the City and its taxpayers.
- Addresses the most pressing community hardships caused by the pandemic.
- Puts Philadelphians back to work.
- Helps businesses in hard-hit communities reopen and thrive.
|Respond Restart Recharge Reimagine: An Equitable and Inclusive Economic Recovery for Philadelphia PDF||A plan detailing the four-part framework to drive an equitable economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.||September 10, 2020|