What we do
The COVID-19 Recovery Office works to ensure that Philadelphia recovers from the pandemic in a way that:
- Protects public health and safety.
- Is fiscally responsible for the City and its taxpayers.
- Addresses the most pressing community hardships caused by the pandemic.
- Puts Philadelphians back to work.
- Helps businesses in hard-hit communities reopen and thrive.
Our aim is a more equitable and prosperous Philadelphia post-recovery.
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Timeline and updates
The City presented to Philadelphia City Council on the City's recovery efforts and spending.
The City released a report on how it will drive inclusive economic recovery in Philadelphia.
The City’s Office of Homeless Services (OHS) is awarded nearly $4.2 million in State CARES Emergency Solutions Grant, or “ESG,” funds for homelessness prevention, rapid rehousing, human services and legal assistance.