Skip to main content

Handbill distribution information

In order to give out advertising, like flyers or coupons, you need to have a Handbill Distribution License from the Department of Licenses and Inspections (L&I). This page includes applications and other materials related to the Handbill Distribution License.

Residents can request that advertisers don’t leave circulars, handbills, and other advertising on their property by completing a circular-free property decal request form.

You can apply for a Handbill Distribution License online or take your application to the Permit and License Center in the MSB Concourse. Do not mail applications.

Name Description Released Format
Handbill distribution license application PDF Application to distribute commercial handbills in public. November 14, 2022