What we do
The Fair Housing Commission (FHC) makes sure that renters have safe places to live and that landlords follow housing laws. The five-member commission and staff help people know their rights and responsibilities when it comes to renting a property.
- Enforces the City’s Fair Housing Ordinance.
- Ensures rental properties are safe, healthy, and in good condition.
- Verifies that landlords have necessary rental licenses and certificates.
- Educates tenants and landlords on their rights and responsibilities.
- Connects landlords and tenants to services and assistance.
We believe rental housing that works for everybody makes Philadelphia a better place to live.
|Name||Job title||Phone #||Social|
|Rosemary Branigan||Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-4687|
|Monica Gonzalez||Executive Secretaryemail@example.com||(215) 686-4674|
|Brenda Madera||Human Relations Rep IIfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-4689|
|Kahlila Skipper||Human Relations Rep IIemail@example.com||(215) 686-4696|