Sign In
City of Philadelphia

Victim Protections

Get Started

Evicting the Abuser

If your abuser or perpetrator is your co-tenant, you can request that your landlord bifurcate (“split”) your lease in order to evict the abuser and allow you to remain in the property.

Know Your Rights

It is illegal for your landlord to discriminate against you because you are a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
More »