Thursday, Nov. 28 - Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2019
1501 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Christmas Village in Philadelphia, presented by Bank of America, returns to LOVE Park with decorations, live music, and themed weekends. In addition to new vendors and food options, other highlights include:
- The Present, a glowing, 27-foot tall, walk-through gift box with new interactive features. Visitors may donate to various causes that benefit the people and parks of Philadelphia.
- A pop-up gift shop featuring LOVE Park-branded items, including:
- Limited-edition keepsakes made from original LOVE Park granite.
- Candles from Project HOME’s Social Enterprise Program.
- The Alm, an outdoor beer garden and seating area.
- The return of Mascot Weekend, which includes Philly’s favorite mascots in a parade and dance-off.
- German Games during German American Weekend, complete with a beer stein-holding competition, bratwurst eating contest, and Christmas costume contest.