Nonprofits and volunteer-based organizations may post service opportunities on the Mayor’s Volunteer Corps portal. You can use this platform to:
- Market your volunteer projects and manage available opportunities.
- Match volunteers to the skills your organization needs.
- Connect with and recruit volunteers from the Mayor’s Volunteer Corps.
- Communicate more effectively with your volunteers.
- Collect and store important data, such as volunteer contact information and hours served.
The Mayor’s Volunteer Corps portal is managed by the Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service (OCEVS).
OCEVS will use the information you provide to create a free account for you. Then, you can get access to the Mayor’s Volunteer Corps portal.