limited positions still available
To obtain a position, young adults ages 19-24 should email PPR.SLIP@phila.gov.
positions filled for 2020 season
Recruitment and processing for these positions begins in February. To obtain a position, youth ages 14-18 must follow the steps below.
- Contact the supervisor at the site where you’d like to work. This person would be:
- the leader at a recreation or environmental center, or,
- the director at an older adult center.
- If the supervisor agrees to hire you, you’ll be given a website address where you can apply online. You’ll then be given an address to attend enrollment. Make sure to bring the following:
- PA State ID (driver's license/permit or non-driver ID)
- Social Security card
- Work permit or application for work permit
- Selective Service number or print-out (for any 18-year-old males)
- During the enrollment process, you must complete criminal and child abuse background clearances. In some instances, you may be required to complete the FBI fingerprint process.
- After you’ve completed the enrollment process we will:
You will not be hired if you fail to complete any of the above steps.