As a Community School, Tilden Middle School collaborates with the City of Philadelphia, the School District, community-based organizations, and the residents of Philadelphia to pave the way for student success.
Priorities and activities include:
- School climate: Attendance supports, school events, and resource fairs
- Authentic family and community engagement: Facilitation of family forum events, arts and culture events, adult education classes, and parent cafes
- Integrated health and social services: Connection to behavioral and social services, emergency funds, food access, and resource distributions
- Expanded learning time and opportunities: Quality out-of-school time programs, youth summer employment, and career exploration
Each Community School receives certain Office of Children and Families (OCF)-funded core partner investments that the coordinator helps to support. These include:
- Attendance case management
- General case management
- Year-round out-of-school time programs (including summer WorkReady at high schools)
6601 Elmwood Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19142
|Visit school website|
Community School Coordinator
Garrett Jackson, Community School Coordinator
Office hours: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., M–Fgarrett.firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events.