What we do
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) works with City departments, agencies, boards, and commissions to attract and keep a talented and diverse workforce for the City of Philadelphia. The City employs over 25,000 people in more than 1,000 different job categories. We are committed to developing careers that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Promotes employee growth and development.
- Ensures a supportive work environment.
- Provides education and training programs.
- Manages employee benefits.
- Makes sure employees understand City policies.