As a Community Action Agency, our office awards grant funding to organizations that serve thousands of Philadelphians each year.
15,158 clients were served through CEO investments in 2019. Through this funding:
- 322 households avoided eviction or obtained safe, affordable housing.
- 3,322 confirmed enrollments for public benefits, valued at $7.45 million, were completed.
- 1,579 individuals received job training, coaching, or other supports.
- 907 adults were connected to jobs.
- 38 families with children received lead paint remediation and other healthy home improvements.
- 218 individuals increased savings or reduced debt.
- 115 individuals increased their credit score by at least 35 points.
- 3,200 people received free tax filing assistance.
- 1,672 low-income tax filers claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).