What we do
The Mayor’s Commission on Aging serves seniors in Philadelphia with programs and information to enhance their quality of life. The commission is part of the Mayor’s Office within the Health and Human Service Cabinet.
The commission provides Philadelphia’s seniors with:
- Access to benefits and programs.
- Employment and financial services.
- Access to food and meal delivery.
- Health and senior centers.
- Housing security (foreclosure prevention).
100 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 686-8450
Fax: (215) 686-8452
|Nora Dowd-Eisenhower||Executive Director|