Join our team and help keep Philadelphia clean, safe, and connected.
We post job openings on the City of Philadelphia jobs page.
We hire for a range of civil service and non-civil service positions, including:
- Sanitation worker
Philly Future Track is a paid, six-month program that:
- Provides on-the-job skill training.
- Offers real-world work experience.
Participants in the program:
- Work on cleaning, transportation, and sanitation-related projects.
- Attend classroom training on professional development topics.
- Receive job placement help.
Applications for Philly Future Track will be listed on the City’s jobs page with details on eligibility, requirements, and expectations.