Connecting all Philadelphians to free food and meal sites.
All Philadelphians can find free food and meals using the City’s locator at phila.gov/food. The free food locator is available in six languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, and French. It includes a map where you can put in an address to find the closest free food and meal sites.
On the locator, residents can find food sites with free groceries, general meal sites with free prepared meals, and older adult meal sites year-round. The locator includes free student meal sites during summer and school breaks. No ID is required at food sites, general meal sites, and student meal sites.
Residents and community partners can find Food Access flyers available in more than 10 languages here.
The free food and meals locator also includes links to additional food resources and supports:
- Call 311 to get help finding free food and meal sites.
- The Office of Homeless Services website lists more free meal sites.
- Resource Connects has food and other resources.
- BenePhilly helps apply for public benefits. Call 1-844-848-4376.
- The Coalition Against Hunger helps apply for SNAP/food stamps. Call 215-430-0556.
- Pre-apply for WIC at PA WIC. WIC helps women, infants, and children under 5 years old get healthy food and nutrition information.
Thank you to our City Departments and non-profit partners providing free food and meals in Philadelphia: