With new places to play, spraygrounds, pools, summer camps, and more, Philadelphia Parks & Recreation (PPR) sites are going to see a lot of use this summer. It’s important to us that our parks stay in pristine shape all year long, and you can help us with that!
We are proud to partner with Parks & Rec on our Park Conditions (Safety and Maintenance) service request. Here are more details about this request:
How to report
If you see an issue at a Parks & Rec site, let us know by
What you can report
You can report a wide variety of issues at Parks & Recreation sites such as
- Illegal dumping at a Parks & Rec site (not on the street or sidewalk)
- Broken playground equipment
- Light outages
- Overgrown grass or vegetation
- Downed trees or branches inside a park
- Facility maintenance
- And many more!
Tips for reporting
It is important for Parks & Rec workers to have all the information they need to correct the issue. When reporting an issue, make sure to include
- Exact address (street name and number)
- Name of the park or recreation center (use the street address if the name is unknown)
- Exact location of the issue within the park or rec center
- A detailed description of the issue
We encourage you to report any issue affecting the quality of a Parks & Rec site or causing an unsafe condition. Find activities near you using Parks & Rec’s resource finder.