The Philadelphia Department of Public Health updates this page weekly with the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Philadelphia and other important COVID-19 related information.
February 19, 2021 Update
New this week:
- The Health Department is contacting more than 30,000 people over the age of 75 who registered on the City’s Vaccine Interest form to set their appointments this week via email and phone.
- The Health Department has successfully provided second dose vaccines to everyone that got their first dose through PFC, safely and on-time.
- The City and partners distributed more than 47,000 vaccine doses last week.
- Residents can now call 311 for assistance registering on the City’s vaccine interest form.
- The map on the City’s Vaccine Data visualization is now reporting per capita vaccination by resident zip code.
The City of Philadelphia is currently administering vaccine to residents eligible in phase 1A (healthcare workers and nursing home residents) and 1B (essential workers and other vulnerable groups). Phase 1B represents up to 400,000 people, so we still have to prioritize those at greatest risk in the 1B category, including first responders and service providers working with high-risk groups. View Philadelphia’s phased schedule of priority populations.
Total amount of vaccine Philadelphia is getting from the federal government each week: ~25,000 doses
|Total doses administered||247,167|
Racial breakdown of those who have received at least one dose of vaccine:
|African American||32,574||19.8%||+2% from last week|
|Asian American||10,633||6.5%||-0.2% from last week|
|Hispanic||6,104||3.7%||+0.2% from last week|
|White||91,227||55.4%||+1.7% from last week|
|Other race||15,414||9.4%||-0.5% from last week|
|Unknown race||8,776||5.3%||-3.1% from last week|
Gender breakdown of those who have received at least one dose of vaccine:
|Female||102,896||62.7%||-0.9% from last week|
|Male||60,631||37.0%||+1.2% from last week|
|Unknown gender||488||0.3%||-0.3% from last week|
Vaccines are approved to be administered at 108 sites citywide. The following is a list of all sites eligible to receive vaccine, but they may have not all received vaccine yet.
This map SHOULD NOT be used to request appointments. This information is to provide an overview of where vaccines are being administered and does NOT represent where you can get vaccine.
If you’re interested in receiving vaccine, please register on the City’s Vaccine Interest form and you’ll be notified when you are eligible and we have vaccine for you.
- Pharmacy – Chain
- Urgent Care
- Pharmacy – Independent
- Behavioral Health