The Philadelphia Department of Public Health updates this page weekly with the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Philadelphia and other important COVID-19 related information.
March 5, 2021 Update
New this week:
- We have received more than 47,000 doses of vaccine this week, including a shipment of 13,000 doses of single-dose vaccine from Johnson and Johnson.
- About 50,000 total doses of COVID vaccine were administered in Philadelphia last week.
- As part of the ongoing effort to vaccinate teachers, school staff, and childcare staff, CHOP has opened additional sites at School District of Philadelphia schools.
- In partnership with FEMA, the City opened the Center City Vaccination Center at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- The Center City Vaccination Center vaccinated an average of 6,000 people per day after opening.
- More than a quarter of a million people have received at least one dose of COVID vaccine in Philadelphia.
More than 360,000 doses of COVID vaccine have been administered with no adverse reactions or deaths.
The City of Philadelphia is currently administering vaccine to residents eligible in phase 1A (healthcare workers and nursing home residents) and 1B (essential workers and other vulnerable groups). Phase 1B represents up to 400,000 people, so we still have to prioritize those at greatest risk in the 1B category, including first responders and service providers working with high-risk groups. View Philadelphia’s phased schedule of priority populations.
|Total doses administered||364,030|
Racial breakdown of those who have received at least one dose of vaccine:
|African American||57,237||22.9%||+1.4% from last week|
|Asian American||15,555||6.2%||-0.1% from last week|
|Hispanic||11,656||4.7%||+0.5% from last week|
|White||134,911||54.0%||+0.5% from last week|
|Other race||18,951||7.6%||-1.2% from last week|
|Unknown race||11,374||4.6%||-1.2% from last week|
Gender breakdown of those who have received at least one dose of vaccine:
|Female||152,063||61.1%||-0.9% from last week|
|Male||96,199||38.7%||+1.0% from last week|
|Unknown gender||522||0.2%||-0.1% from last week|
Vaccines are approved to be administered at 108 sites citywide. The following is a list of all sites eligible to receive vaccine, but they may have not all received vaccine yet.
This map SHOULD NOT be used to request appointments. This information is to provide an overview of where vaccines are being administered and does NOT represent where you can get vaccine.
If you’re interested in receiving vaccine, please register on the City’s Vaccine Interest form and you’ll be notified when you are eligible and we have vaccine for you.
- Pharmacy – Chain
- Urgent Care
- Pharmacy – Independent
- Behavioral Health