Philadelphia water customers enrolled in ZipCheck are missing out on benefits of the City’s new automatic, recurring payment service: AutoPay.
AutoPay not only ensures your bill is paid automatically. It provides free and personalized features that were unavailable before. By switching to AutoPay, you can,
- Activate recurring payments until further notice, or set an end date.
- Pay the full bill amount, or a fixed amount.
- Pay every month (you pick the day), or pay every week.
As part of the City’s new water e-billing website, you can also:
- Go paperless.
- Get notifications when your bill is paid.
- View and print up to 13 months of past bills.
Register for MyPhillyWaterBill
When you sign up for AutoPay, your ZipCheck enrollment ends automatically. You won’t miss a payment, and you won’t be billed twice.
Signing up for AutoPay is free, easy and fast. But you must:
- Register for MyPhillyWaterBill, and
- Use a checking or banking account.
Credit or debit card won’t work for AutoPay. To find out more about switching to AutoPay, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or watch this step-by-step video:
Photo credit: Stephen Riley / Flickr