Our Swim for Life summer day camp is expanding to three new locations, for a total of five sites!
This swim program:
- Teaches participants sportsmanship through physical activity
- Provides a wholesome recreation experience in a safe and healthy environment
There are two camp options:
- Instructional program for children who do not know how to swim or need to improve their skills
- Competitive program for children who already know how to swim and can demonstrate at least two different swim strokes
July 1-August 9, 2019
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Youth ages 9-15 years old
- Cohocksink Recreation Center, Cedar & Cambria Sts., 215-685-9884
- Lee Cultural Center, 44th & Haverford Ave., 215-685-7655
- Awbury Recreation Center, 6101 Ardleigh St, 215-685-2895
- Murphy Recreation Center, 300 Shunk St., 215-685-1974
- Vogt Recreation Center, 4131 Unruh Ave., 215-685-8753
- Registration deadline: Friday, June 14 or once camp is full
- The camp fee is $250.00 for six weeks.
To learn more about this camp, download the 2019 Swim for Life camp brochure.
To register, contact one of the five recreation centers hosting the program (Cohocksink, Lee, Awbury, Murphy, or Vogt).