YOU MAKE PHILADELPHIA WORK!
From entry to management level, there are many ways that you can Make Philadelphia Work.
Working in local government gives you the opportunity to develop your career and to make a difference in the lives of others. Great employees, generous benefits and a rewarding work experience make the City of Philadelphia a great place to work!
Home to many Fortune 500 companies, 92 colleges and universities, a high quality of life and a lower cost of living than many other major U.S. metropolitan areas, Philadelphia is a great place to live and do business.
The City is walk-able (more individuals in the Philadelphia workforce walk or bike to work than in Chicago or Washington, D.C.) and boasts:
- one of the nation's largest landscaped city parks.
- famous chefs and internationally-renowned restaurants.
- rich cultural experiences including world-class
museums, important historical sites,
- multicultural festivals, diverse music and performing arts.
- some of the finest health care options in the world.
- excellent educational opportunities in some of the
finest colleges and universities in the nation.
- eight professional sports teams playing in state-of-the-art stadiums.
- 193 golf courses.
- easy access to the mountains and seashore.
- Four season climate with seasonal average
The City of Philadelphia is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not permit discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, source of income, familial status, genetic information or domestic or sexual violence victim status. If you believe you were discriminated against, call the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations at 215-686-4670 or send an email to email@example.com. For more information go to: Human Relations Website